- Waterproof and wind resistant
- Quality materials
- Custom-printed designs
- Quick processing and shipping
What are some popular uses for yard signs?
Yard signs can be used anywhere that a temporary advertisement, greeting or message is required. They include stakes so that they can be easily inserted into soft ground, and they are resistant to the elements and will not damage the lawn. Some of the more popular uses for yard signs include:
- Advertisements when selling a home or hosting an open house
- Promoting an upcoming yard or garage sale
- Promoting your preferred candidate during an election year
- Welcoming home college students, military members or those returning from the hospital
- Holiday messages and decorations
- Wishing someone a happy birthday or anniversary, or celebrating graduation
- No trespassing signs, signs restricting property access, or signs warning about dogs
- Showing allegiance to a sports team or school club
Yard signs are inexpensive, portable and easily removed when you are finished with them. Using our handy online design tool (coming soon!), or a preexisting image, you can create a custom design for a yard sign, or one of our many other products, in minutes.
Do your products withstand wind and rain?
All our yard signs are made from high-quality materials that are:
- Resistant to moderate winds
- Easy to maintain and remove after use
Our yard signs are available in many custom sizes and you can create your own unique design with our simple online design tool, or you can upload a custom image with your design that is ready to print. With our fast order processing, production and shipping, your custom-made yards signs can be at your home or business within a matter of days.
Which size works best?
Our yard signs are available in a wide variety of custom sizes, ranging from a few inches wide or tall, to a few feet. Some of our more popular yard sign sizes include:
- 12x18 inches
- 18x24 inches
- 24x36 inches
In order to reach the widest audience possible, they should be placed where both pedestrians and drivers can easily see them, and they should not be blocked by vegetation, fences, or other obstacles. To attract attention, use bold and bright colors, plenty of high-quality images, and a message or slogan that is catchy, witty or funny. Keep the message succinct, using as few words as possible to get your point across.
How to strategically place yard signs
Ideally, yard signs should be placed where they are visible to both pedestrians and drivers. Situate them as close to the sidewalk or curb as possible, and make sure that they are not obstructed by trees, plants, fencing or other items on the lawn. Several larger signs may be better than many smaller signs in terms of visibility. Place a series of signs along your property border every 10 feet or so, and make sure they are tall enough to see easily. Use bright colors and fonts that are easy to read to make the sign legible from a distance, and use images and memorable slogans or messages to attract attention from those passing by.